Formed in 1908, Larson-Danielson is a Design-Build General Contractor located in LaPorte Indiana. Larson-Danielson’s ability to successfully offer a conscientious turnkey solution to clients in the Design-Build arena, as well a performing General Contracting, operating as a Construction Manager and self-performing many trade packages, distinguishes Larson-Danielson as a versatile and adaptive company. Larson-Danielson offers superior responsiveness to its clients for fast-paced repair and smaller projects through its Facility Services Group. Larson-Danielson is restructuring the FSG department so that everyone in FSG reports to one FSG Manager who will also be an FSG Project Manager. We are interviewing for the FSG Department Manager Position.
Our Corporate Core Values are:
- Safety – Our Work Safe/Stay Safe program is our first priority
- Relationships – Partnering, with an emphasis on collaboration, respect and cooperation
- Responsiveness – Timely and proactive in manner to understand and meet our clients’ needs
- Reliability – We do what we say we will do, every time
- Quality – Every task we perform will be a conscientious effort to provide the highest quality
- Leadership – We all lead with vision, passion, humility, and by example
- Value – A constant pursuit of quality & productivity enables us to deliver the best value to our clients
Reporting: The FSG Manager will report to the Director of Project Management. FSG Project Manager(s) will report to the FSG Manager.
Key Responsibilities of FSG Project Manager:
- Lead Construction Teams.
- Estimate construction projects and maintenance projects
- Monitor Safety and our compliance with owner safety programs.
- Create, monitor, and proactively keep projects on budget
- Write detailed proposals for projects
- Issuing Purchase order and subcontracts
- Directing Field Supervision
- Bill projects at completion
Desired Skills Experience and Personal Characteristics:
- Estimating Experience
- Strong Computer Skills
- Schedule Experience
- A team player
- Must be able to handle multiple concurrent projects and work independently with minimal supervision
- Have a well-rounded knowledge of construction
- Willing to work off hours as needed
Larson-Danielson offers a competitive compensation package, including typical benefits. Qualified applicants should submit their resumes to email@example.com, no phone calls please. All inquiries and resume submissions will be treated as strictly confidential. Larson-Danielson Construction Co, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.