Larson-Danielson Construction Company was incorporated in 1908 by two brothers,
Charles and Frank Larson and their cousin Emil Danielson. Prior to this Charles
Larson, a millwork contractor, and Emil Danielson, a mason, had been partners. The
second generation, Raymond Larson and Marvin Danielson joined the firm in 1922.
The third generation of Thomas Larson and Dan Danielson took leadership of the firm
In 1992, the present leadership of Tim Larson, Terry Larson, Tom Walter and Mark
Danielson took control of the company. While primarily a regional contractor working
in northwest Indiana, the company began an on-going association with Sears, Roebuck
and Company in 1993 which eventually expanded the company’s project locations to
Today the company is among the top general contractors in the State of Indiana with
a volume of over $100 million.