The development and implementation of a meaningful quality assurance program is
an ongoing process that transcends throughout the entire Larson-Danielson Construction
Company. Our corporate commitment to quality has been demonstrated by the number
of repeat clients we serve and the overall reputation for the high quality we enjoy.
Quality is an attitude that must be demanded from each team member. The specifics
of our quality program are centered on a shared priority and dedication to:
- Establish a clearly understood program such that whatever does not meet established
standards will be taken out immediately.
- Establish concise documents on concerns we may have.
- Closely scrutinize the appropriateness of alternate and "or equal" provisions prior
to issuing bid documents.
- Require each contractor to designate a competent representative to discuss quality
assurance issues. Establish a schedule for meeting with each contractor prior to
coming on-site to discuss quality awareness, company commitment, and anticipated
problems with materials, equipment or workmanship to be incorporated into the project.
- Include "quality assurance" as a regular discussion item in each project meeting.