Formed in 1908, Larson-Danielson is a Design-Build General Contractor located in LaPorte, Indiana. Larson-Danielson’s ability to successfully offer a conscientious turnkey solution to clients in the Design-Build arena, as well a performing General Contracting, operating as a Construction Manager and self-performing many trade packages, distinguishes Larson-Danielson as a versatile and adaptive company. Because of this versatility, Larson-Danielson continues to experience growth and is looking to expand the IT staff by hiring an Information Technology Assistant, as either a part-time or full-time position.
The Information Technology Assistant provides the first line of technical support on all IT issues for the company. Support requests will be received either by phone, Email or through the L-D Helpdesk ticketing system and updated accordingly.
Reporting: This person will report to the IT Manager
- Report on all work performed via Help Desk system.
- Provide end-user support to all office and field staff.
- Maintain computer system hardware and software, including routine system updates.
- Maintain all office peripherals including printers and copiers.
- Monitor daily backups and restore as necessary.
- Configure new workstations for end-users as required.
- Configure and support mobile phone devices.
- Monitor and maintain firewall and internet connections and traffic.
- Maintain network infrastructure including but not limited to switches, access points and battery backup systems.
- Perform project data archives.
- Research, test and recommend new hardware, software and technologies as business needs require.
Desired Skills Experience and Personal Characteristics
- High School diploma, or equivalent
- Knowledge of Windows and Android operating systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and knowledge of Microsoft client-server and cloud technologies
- Strong troubleshooting skills with desire and ability to learn new technology and skills
Qualified applicants should submit their resumes to email@example.com, no phone calls please. All inquiries and resume submissions will be treated as strictly confidential. Larson-Danielson Construction Co, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.